Thursday, November 1, 2012

1965 CA77

This 1967 CA77 Dream I got in long beach, ya I know it's kinda rough, but hey it's all most as old as me! Now I need to make room for it so I need to sell the 67 CA160. That rabbit sticker has got to go! This dream obsession is fun! Now if I could only find a CA92.......


No more stickers and now titled and tagged! I think the round mirrors look ok, might keep them on. This bike has close to 50K on it, so it's a bit rough! Might just take it all the way down and rebuild it over winter. The blue color is kinda growing on me, I wanted to repaint it black, still thinking about it!


2 comments:

  1. Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!
    Honda Performance Parts

    ReplyDelete